Digital Marketing Specialist (Remote)Marketing | Yellow Springs, OH, United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in various digital marketing activities with their primary focus being on email creation, marketing automation support, data and analytics. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding and passion for digital marketing concepts, trends and best practices and a willingness to experiment with new technologies and marketing methods. This position will report to the Global Digital Marketing Automation Manager and can be based remotely or in one of our offices.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Well-versed in all things digital marketing, including SEO, content strategy, web design/development, PPC, social media, Marketo/email marketing, etc.
- Heavy focus on all email marketing activities as part of the wider digital marketing strategy. Tasks consist of building email lists, creating and optimizing emails for conversion, defining and adjusting email marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytics.
- Work across marketing teams to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Support marketing/lead generation strategies to improve sales for new and existing products or build and improve our customer database
- Assist with the creation and copywriting of digital content such as web pages, email, blogs, infographics, videos, social media, paid ads etc.
- Work with marketing teams to create, manage, measure and optimize campaigns to meet established KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with XA Martech stack and assist in use
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Minimum of 2 years background with digital marketing, with at least 1 years’ experience heavily focused on email marketing using tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Four-year college degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or another relevant field is required.
- Creative problem solver
- Decisive with good judgment. Must be able to work effectively with a high level of autonomy and minimal direct oversight
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with content marketing & management
- Ability to keyboard 75% percent of the time and to remain seated for extended periods
- Ability to perform as both a strategic thinker and tactical planner; reporting on data and analyzing it to take action
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Marketo
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager
- Marketo Certified
- Fluent in HTML
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of optimization techniques (email, web page, paid)
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Fully remote, with some required visits to Xylem offices
- 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday
- Up to 10% travel may be required
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.