- Condition monitoring of your mechanical and electrical assets enabling predictive maintenance
- Asset management including asset location, maintenance logs, size, manufacturing date, and reminders
- Asset health transparency to optimize reliability
- Optimized reporting that helps to simplify documentation, manage system maintenance and inform purchasing
- The ability to automatically share data with multiple local users
- Conveniently monitor system conditions on our simple-to-use mobile application
- True remote monitoring via the optimyze Gateway
- Simple setup using your mobile device
- Remote monitoring via the optimyze mobile application or Avensor Smart Monitoring Web application
The optimyze™ modular condition monitoring solution provides health guidance and predictive maintenance advice for rotating and fixed assets such as pumps, motors, heat exchangers and steam traps. It periodically monitors system vibration and temperature allowing everyday users to access simple-to-use monitoring tools from iOS or Android mobile devices.
Using predictive analysis, optimyze identifies potential problems with your equipment before they occur, to help you manage system reliability and maintenance. Asset health information is collected, stored and analyzed in the optimyze sensor. This allows you to understand the current health and historical trends of your assets, create maintenance reminders and generate detailed reports. As a result, you can perform preventative maintenance before issues become critical to uptime.
And, with optimyze Gateway you now have true remote connectivity and mobile device access without having to be within Bluetooth® range. You can access data anytime, anywhere…24/7. With the addition of Xylem’s Avensor Smart Monitoring Platform, you’ll have 24/7 monitoring using our dedicated web application.
- Commercial Building Services
- Water Utilities
To download the optimyze application for iOS or Android devices:
Search for the “Xylem optimyze” application in your application store, or scan the QR code below by using your mobile camera and it will direct you to the appropriate application store.
optimyze™ is a trademark of Xylem, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.