- Portable starter designed for temporary installations
- Individually designed for each 1-phase motor
- Run- and start capacitors with start relay built-in
- Manual On/Off push button design
- Overload and motor temperature protection
- High degree of protection IP55
DESIGNED WITH QUALITY YOU CAN RELY ON FOR TOUGH CONDITIONS
The Start 151/161/156 series is a range of manual 1-phase starters within the current ranges from 1-20A. The starters include a thermal protection breaker for manual on/off and to protect the motor against overload. For pumps with built-in thermal contacts, the starter includes a monitoring circuit to protect the motor against overheat. The durable design and high degree of protection make these starters well adapted for portable use and tough conditions on building sites and other demanding locations.