- Flygt TOP patented geometry for a clean sump
- Sediments are cleared by water turbulence
- Discharge connection with MULTI-JOINT® pipe connection
- Twin guide bars ensure correct pump position
- Automatic pump hook-up to the discharge pipe
FLYGT TOP GEOMETRY FOR A CONCRETE PUMP STATION WITH SELF-CLEANING SUMP
A concrete pump station works better with the patented Flygt TOP sump geometry. The sump stays clean, which minimizes unscheduled maintenance calls.
The optimized geometry leaves no space for sludge to accumulate. The small remaining water volume at the end of every pumping cycle gives high water velocity in the sump. The high velocity combined with the turbulence suspends sedimentation and floating solids in the wastewater so that they are pumped away.
The Flygt TOP sump bottom can be used in new pump stations or for retrofitting existing sumps.
The Flygt submersible pump is easy to install and to remove for service. Just lower it onto the discharge connection, and it hooks up automatically. When you need to lift it, it disengages automatically.
The twin guide bars make sure that the pump is in correct position for hooking onto the submerged discharge connection. The integrated lower guide bar support, together with the sliding bracket of the pump, ensures a perfect fit when the pump is lowered into position. The pump flange slides vertically down along the discharge connection flange. The robust metal-to-metal contact between the flanges allows the pump to clear away any debris that might get caught between the flanges and cause leakages.
Flygt TOP sump bottom
- Flygt TOP sump bottom can be used in new pump stations or for retrofitting existing sumps
- TOP unit is used as a mold for casting the concrete sump bottom into the Flygt patented shape
- Complete with anchoring brackets
TOP Discharge connection
- Flygt MULTI-JOINT® pipe connection for flexible connection of the discharge pipe
- Integrated lower guide bar support
- Twin guide bars
- Upper guide holder bracket
- Optional extension brackets for deep stations
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.