Project ManagerProject Management | Perth, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving our world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
An exciting opportunity exists in our Perth branch for an experienced and innovative Project Manager to deliver on Xylem’s promise of quality and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for the delivery of water treatment projects across a sales region contributing to the Design, Delivery, Installation and Commissioning of standard and turnkey design and construct water treatment projects.
- Responsible for the delivery, supervision of installation and commissioning of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Responsible for leading a project team in a matrixed environment to deliver a project including sales, design & engineering, supply chain, finance, legal and EHS&S and PM&A
- Responsible for projects to be delivered to project management best practices including quality audits as required
- Provides advice/support to customers on a range of Xylem products to service valid customer requirements
- Drives the need for improvements in processes within the Project Delivery team
- Formal Bachelor of Engineering qualifications within an electrical discipline (highly desirable)
- Min 5 years’ experience in a project management capacity
- Min 3 years’ experience within the mining industry, with strong exposure to mine sites
- Strong OH&S knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage 20-25 projects concurrently
- An understanding of water & waste water treatment technologies and their application
- Excellent communication, stakeholder relationship management and negotiation skills
- The ability to travel to local and remote customer sites
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Close knit team environment with a vibrant culture
- Generous base salary, annual bonus + ongoing employee perks
- Motor vehicle allowance + fuel card
- Subsidised Health Insurance through Medibank
- Subsidised Gym membership (50% reimbursement p.a)
- Company funded income protection
- “Xylem University” to ensure you are complexly trained and equipped
- Career succession planning and ongoing training to ensure you grow within your role
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!