Business Development Manager Monitoring & ControlSales | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Business Development Manager Monitoring and Control
In close consultation with Sales Team & Senior Sales Manager, the Sales Manager identifies opportunities to develop new business in Monitoring and Control for Xylem.
- Develops a broad annual business plan for Monitoring & Control, consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
- Communicates plans to Business Development Managers and M&C staff, directing and coordinating the implementation of initiatives. Ensures staff are trained & supported adequately, and promotes team building to achieve set targets.
- Provides industry specific marketing support to all Regions and is responsible for the provision of relevant technical support and training on Monitoring & Control products to internal and external customers.
- Monitors, analyses and reports on industry progress and market opportunities to Regional Managers and other managers as required.
- Produces monthly reports including competitor analysis, market trends, marketing opportunities and initiatives, internal/external technical support and training planned/provided to Regional Managers and relevant business leaders.
- Meets with consultants, customers and appropriate sources to market our products
- Develop Marketing tool- Product brochures, Customer testimonials / case stories, Presentations
Trade Show displays
- Supports communication at all levels of the company through presentations at information sessions, to facilitate open and effective communication, and improve employee product knowledge.
- Develop Pricing strategy, Price list management & Quotation process
- Organize Product launches, promotion and commercial support
- Accomplish supplier analysis, selection and quality measurement (KPI’s)
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in the monitoring & control market or automation industry, preferably combined with wastewater industry experience.
- Held roles in sales and marketing (with sales targets / quota) and a sound knowledge of pumps and pumping systems are highly desirable.
- Technical Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation /Electronics with strong sales skills.
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits (Cafeteria, Sport support)
- Teambuilding events