GC Systems OI Analytical Pesticide Analysis System
OI Analytical Pesticide Analysis System offers versatile and customized detection solutions in food and environmental samples.
- Choice of detectors for organochlorine and organophosphorus pesticides (ELCD, XSD™, PFPD)
- Preconfigured packages include all necessary hardware for analysis
- Includes electronic flow control on all injectors and detectors
- Fully integrated for easy use and accuracy of results
- Customized systems available for specific application requirements
- ELCD converts between nitrogen or sulfur mode
- Systems include installation and startup using appropriate standards or methods
- Available with our Model 5320 ELCD, Model 5360 XSD™, or Model 5383 PFPD for phosphorous- and sulfur-containing pesticides
Our in-house experts have more than 16 years’ experience in comprehensive pesticide analysis, and our top-of-the-line pesticide analysis instrumentation proves it. From evaporation systems to concentrate sample extracts, to Pesticide Analysis Systems to selectively detect organochlorine, organophosphorus, or organosulfur pesticides, our team has a solution for you.
Gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry (GC-MS) is the preferred technique for pesticide residue analysis. Nevertheless, there are significant advantages to employing a selective GC detector in tandem with a MS detector. Extracts of food and environmental samples frequently contain complex mixtures of organic components that were co-extracted along with pesticide residues. These co-extracted matrix interferences can make identification and confirmation of pesticide residues difficult. Selective detectors such as the PFPD and XSD facilitate pesticide identification when used in conjunction with a mass spectrometer.
Documentation & Tools
- GC Detectors 5320 Electrolytic Conductivity Detector (ELCD)
- GC Detectors 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD
- GC Detectors 5360 XSD™ (Halogen Specific Detector)
- GC Detectors Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector (PFPD)