Jabsco Twist ‘n’ Lock manual marine toilet
- Powerful self-priming pump for above or below waterline installation
- Reversible mounting allows the pump to be installed on the right or left
- Flexible design suitable for either overboard or holding tank discharge
- Built with corrosion-resistant materials
- Fastenings face front or top for easy access during maintenance
- For use with sea, river or lake water only
The most widely used marine toilets are manually operated and our Jabsco Twist ‘n’ Lock manual marine toilet has been the most popular type worldwide for years. Manual toilets are easy to install and service, simple and clean to use, and offer exceptional value for your money.
The Jabsco Twist ‘n’ Lock features an intuitive safety handle that guards against siphonic flooding and waste backflow. With one easy 90° turn of the handle, the lock is applied. Turning the handle back to the natural operating position opens the lock again.
There are two bowl sizes to choose from, regular and compact, and normally even the smallest boats have enough space for the comfort of a full-sized bowl for just a little extra cost.