Strike a Balance
Balance your energy purchases and sales to the electron and to the penny. The Energy Insight application provides a “bottoms-up” view of loading along the circuit, enabling an unprecedented view of your system.
Energy Insight helps you:
- Balance daily sales revenue from meters through the point of transmission by feeder, substation or system
- Trend revenue forecasts by feeder or substation over time
- Spot line losses and prioritize investigation to optimize operations and investment
- Plan capital investment based on facts and validate post-investment effectiveness
- Facilitate load coincident management
You can create reports over time, set thresholds and identify revenue trends from a variety of points along the circuit. Increased visibility allows you to segment load profiles and proactively contribute to your utility’s System Average Interruption Frequency Index (SAIFI).
Energy Insight puts useful information right at your fingertips for just about every department in your organization.
Delivered via a secure, cloud-based platform, Energy Insight can use data from a variety of systems to provide the information that you need.
Energy Insight is one of the applications offered by Sensus Analytics for energy utilities. It may be purchased à la carte or as part of a customized suite of applications.
- “Bottoms-up” view of your system
- Accounting data at your fingertips
- Accessible on any device (PC, tablet, mobile phone, etc.)
- Secure, cloud-based platform
- Compatible with any AMI or AMR system
For more information about this product, download the data sheet.
Benefits to you
- Identifies line loss
- Plans mitigation and validates effectiveness
- Optimizes capital investments
- Spots revenue trends
- Segments load profiles