Flojet BevJet Compact
- NSF Certification: Conforms to NSF 18 standard for food and beverage dispensing equipment
- Universal Seal Cap: Fits most water containers
- Long Life Motor: Provides years of reliable operation
- Quick Disconnect Ports: Speeds installation and replacement of suction and discharge tubing
- Smart Electronics: Built in intellegence prevents unit from running dry for longer than 1 minute as well as turns pump off after 5 minutes of constant running to prevent inadvertent continuous operation
- UL Listed: Meets electrical safety standards
- Thermal Overload Protection: Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump: Runs dry without damage, extending pump life
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Provides clear visibility in dark or hard-to-reach places
Flojet’s BevJet Compact Beverage Dispense System is designed for dispensing water, wine, pulp-free juice, iced teas, alcohol <15%, and syrups.
BevJet Compact is ideal for beverage dispensing applications requiring frequent line changes, and flow rates up to 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM). The product dispenses safely through NSF Alcohol <15% approved tubing and cleaning is as simple as reconnecting the tube.
BevJet Compact compact design allows it to be mounted in tight spaces such as cabinets, mobile carts and under counter applications. The new robust design combines innovative features and relentless testing to offer a pump with a long, trouble-free service life. In addition the BevJet Compact offers a system intelligence which prevents the continuous operation of an accidental open faucet.