Total Organic Carbon Analyzers OI Analytical 9210p Online TOC Analyzer
Dynamic, Real-Time Analysis of Natural Organic Matter Levels in Influent and Effluent Streams
Achieve reliable, economical, and real-time analysis of natural organic matter (NOM) levels in influent and effluent streams with the OI Analytical 9210p Online TOC Analyzer.
- Flexible - Ideal for drinking water, municipal wastewater, surface water, ground water, and other industrial water streams
- Reliable - Compliant with USEPA Method 415.3 and SM 5310C
- Economical - Uses standard reagents, does not require external gases or expensive service contracts
- Simple – A large, touchscreen display, paired with an easy-to-use interface, simplifies set-up and access to data, trending, and diagnostic screens
Need to monitor organic contaminants in water and wastewater streams? The OI Analytical 9210p Online Total Organic Carbon Analyzer was developed from 45 years of experience, so it addresses important issues like performance, reliability, simplicity, and cost effectiveness. This instrument provides fast, accurate results allowing you to rapidly adjust the treatment process and more precisely control coagulation, flocculation, and formation of disinfection by-products, helping your facility stay in compliance and reduce costs.
Reliable Data for Regulatory Compliance and Process Control
The 9210p is fully compliant with USEPA Method 415.3 and SM 5310C. It combines the robust heated persulfate oxidation method with a patented, solid-state infrared detection technology for unparalleled accuracy and precision across a range of 50 ppb to 250 ppm.
Engineered for operation in process environments, the 9210p requires no external gases, minimal preventative maintenance, and uses standard reagents. Calibration is typically stable for 12 months.
Industries & Applications
Recommended Industries and Applications
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers 1030S TOC Solids Analysis Module
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers 1088 Rotary TOC Autosampler
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers 1080 Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer