OI Analytical Products
OI Analytical designs and manufactures instrumentation for chemical analysis. Data from our analytical instruments serve as the basis for informed decisions affecting human health and safety, environmental protection, industrial operations, and product quality.
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) is an important water quality parameter, and OI Analytical's reliable TOC instrumentation process naturally-occurring and synthetic compounds for analysis of TOC, TIC, and NPOC content.
Automated Chemistry Analyzers
Flow analysis automates both simple and complex, multi-step analysis procedures requiring in-line sample preparation. Improve workflow with OI Analytical’s flow chemistry analyzers, providing the capability to run multiple flow methods simultaneously.
Gas Chromatography (GC) Detectors
Select GC detectors to enhance chromatographic performance by measuring trace levels of target compounds in the presence of higher concentration compounds, or matrix interferences.
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers 9210p On-line TOC Analyzer Dynamic, Real-Time Analysis of Natural Organic Matter Levels in Influent and Effluent Streams
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer Analyze Organic Contamination Levels in Liquid Samples
- Total Organic Carbon Analyzers 1080 Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer Game-changing Technology for Total Organic Carbon Analysis
- GC Detectors Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector (PFPD) Second Generation PFPD Offers Greater Ease of Use, Design Flexibility, and Analytical Refinement
- GC Sample Introduction 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator High-Performance Technology for Accurate, Reliable Volatiles Analysis
- GC Detectors 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD
- Automated Chemistry Analyzers CNSolution 9310 On-line Cyanide Analyzer Accurate Measurement of Cyanide in Leaching Solutions
- Automated Chemistry Analyzers Flow Solution FS 3700 Automated Chemistry Analyzer Efficient, Flexible, and Easy-to-Use Tool for Automated Wet Chemistry Analysis