- Fabricated in AISL304 steel covering ranges from 20 to 9000 m3/h (1” to 60”)
- Fabricated in AISL304 steel (Optional 316) covering ranges from 3,5 to 450 m3/h (5" to 8")
- Fabricated in PVC, designed to match pipes systems from 2,5 to 4380 m3/h (DN 100 to 1000mm)
- The flumes are characterized by providing high measurement accuracy
- Easy Moulding and Mounting
- All flumes are created for easy installation in the construction phase
- Well Proven
- All flumes are created matching well proven ISO measurement formulas
- Preparations Made
- Mounting position is pre-made for mounting of standard MJK sensor brackets
PRE-FABRICATED FLUMES FOR OPEN CHANNEL FLOW MEASURING.
The prefabricated flumes are created to provide maximum measurement accuracy.
The range of flumes from MJK covers flow ranges from 3,5 m3/h to 9000 m3/h. Made to be built into flow channel constructions.
Three variations to match your preferred measuring method. Parshall, Venturi and Palmer-Bowlus flumes created in different materials and sizes.