Service Sales AdministratorSales | Farnborough, UK, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Working in a dynamic service sales team with focus to gain new business, renewal of contracts, secure contracts and manage customer enquiries. Responsible for the preparation of high quality, well qualified proposals and responses to ITT/RFI/RFP’s. The post holder is required to work with the PPM supervisior to qualify bid opportunities, work closely with both external sales and technical teams to create effective proposals and own the overall response to the customer.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Preparing a tenders to ensure all tenders and bids are acted upon within strict deadlines.
- Production of high quality customer documentation and proposals.
- Drive sales targets & achieve quarterly sales targets with high volume new business service contracts (typical value £500/£600)
- Develop multi-site customers
- Ensure labour profitability by pricing accurately through Engineer attendance
- Drive and encourage growth through new sales activity within the customer base.
- Follow up on all leads and enquiries and convert into service contracts.
- Provide new customer quotes and maintain all open quotes.
- Generate and progress quotes relating to service contracts, Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensure the process is managed from the initial customer enquiry to a new service contract or works order being secured.
- Responsibility along with the team for the CRM system within PPM team ensuring information is full and current at all times.
- Support the PPM supervisior to manage company information and create / maintain a bid library to increase bid response efficiency.
- Support the PPM supervisior to collate, manage and disseminate business critical information which could support other bids in the future.
- Identifying possible business opportunities via the management of relevant portals.
- Support the PPM supervisior managing Barbour ABI, reviewing potential leads and sending to relevant sales team if of interest to Xylem’s business activities.
- Completing supplier questionnaires as required to ensure compliance with customers quality, environmental and health and safety processes.
- Assist the company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health & Safety at Work and Quality. This in accordance with current legislation and policies.