Property Asset AdministratorAdministration | Fort Mill, SC, United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: The ACT Fleet and Facilities Administrator assists with the day-to-day activities associated with rental/lease schedules, landlord communications, facility maintenance and repairs, capital expenditure process and third-party supplier support.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Manage the rental schedule for the branch network and provide monthly updates to finance. This includes rent escalations, tax adjustments, CAM and lease term calculations.
- Manage the Branch Assessment database ensuring all assessments are up to date and reviewed for actions by both Xylem and the respective landlord.
- Work with the lease database to review our leases to determine branch repair responsibility between Xylem and the respective landlord. Ensure the facilities team is on top of all critical dates.
- Manage communication with all landlords with regards to facility needs that are landlord responsibility.
- Act as liaison between the supplier and branch/stakeholder for capital projects.
- Act as liaison between the Facilities team, branch network and 3rd party providers to gather information, communicate and support new projects as well as maintenance of implemented programs.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- High school diploma or GED required; two-year college degree in business or accounting or equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years office experience in property management or commercial/industrial real estate
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software to specifically include Microsoft Excel (calculated fields, pivot tables) and Word
- General mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Strong customer service skills; able to demonstrate flexibility in meeting customer needs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Light lifting (20-25 pounds), office environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above. Other travel as needed or required by the company.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.