• Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
• Interchangeable CD and NC impellers – 2 pumps in 1
• Redesigned pumpend delivers improved reliability and fuel economy
• Streamlined serviceability, reduced service time
• Included new Field Smart Technology (FST)
• EU Compliant Stage V Engines
• Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
• Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
The Godwin CD100S Dri-Prime pump is a versatile, general purpose dewatering pump designed for use in the industry’s most challenging construction, municipal, industrial and emergency response applications. This rugged pump is ideally suited for tough dewatering jobs, and is the reliable choice for rental solutions.
The CD100S is a member of the Godwin S Series of Smart pumps, equipped with a new generation of Field Smart Technology (FST) for remote monitoring and control. In addition to improved hydraulic efficiency, greater fuel economy, and streamlined serviceability, the CD impeller is now interchangeable with a Flygt N-Technology non-clog impeller, providing the flexibility to tackle stringy, modern wastewater applications with the same pump.
• Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
• Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
• Sound attenuated enclosure available
• Optional double-walled environmentally friendly skid base to protect against fluid spills