Business PartnerInformation Technology | Stockholm, Sweden, Sweden
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Business Partner to lead and support complex projects. You will be responsible for gathering and interpreting business requirements, and providing strategic insights. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of business processes, advanced analytical capabilities, and exceptional communication skills.
This is a remote position but will require someone with the flexibility to travel when / if needed.
· Lead the gathering, documentation, and analysis of comprehensive business requirements from stakeholders.
· Support Business teams in developing a business case for a new product or service.
· Support the business team and IT Teams in the procurement of funding, approvals, and timely information needed for the project's success.
· Work within the IT processes to gain architectural alignment and approvals. Drive alignment to the overall IT, Business, and Enterprise strategy as we document and maintain the business roadmap.
· Develop scorecards and visibility of critical initiatives and projects for business leaders and IT leaders regularly.
· Develop a “healthy and well-managed segment portfolio” with the help of Business teams and IT execution teams.
· Maintain a changing level of visibility and involvement on multiple portfolios of projects and IT services to ensure projects are set up for success and align with the IT, business, and corporate strategy.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business needs into technical solutions.
· Conduct in-depth data analysis, providing actionable insights to drive informed decision-making.
· Leverage excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and to handle multiple proposals and active projects concurrently within our project methodologies and processes.
· Lead problem-solving discussions and attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving Lean toolsets.
· Coordinate small projects from a project management point of view
· Continually expand your business knowledge across the organization.
· Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
· 5+ years of experience in a business analysis or related role, with a proven track record of successful project delivery.
· Expert-level analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information and provide strategic insights.
· Hands on experience in SAP Environment, CRM (Salesforce), CPQ, Reports & Dashboard
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
· Proficiency in business analysis tools and methodologies, including data modeling and process mapping.
· Strong leadership and mentoring abilities, with experience guiding and developing junior team members.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
· Experience with project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum) and software development lifecycles.
· Advanced proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI, Excel, Tableau).
· Strong problem-solving mindset and ability to drive innovative solutions.
· 4+ years experience supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a similar team environment
· 4+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
· 3+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
· Strong service orientation is essential; an open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity, equality, and inclusion mean more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are fundamental parts of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.