Vertical Profiling Systems
HIGH RESOLUTION VERTICAL WATER COLUMN MEASUREMENT
Available in three different deployment configurations - Fixed, Pontoon, and Buoy - YSI Profiler Systems provide reliable, fully-automated data collection.
- Submersible enclosure for electronics
- Compatible with all EXO or 6-series sondes equipped with depth
- User-selectable sample intervals
- Profile Wizard software for easy set-up and deployment.
Based Configurations Feature:
- Submersible, water-tight enclosure for control electronics
- Optional depth sounder which automatically compensates for varying water levels from tides, resevoirs levels, etc.
- Uses top and bottom as reference points for software controlled positioning
- Profiles up and down and parks at any depth
- Redundant error recovery logic detects unexpected activity and recovers automatically
- Drinking Water Reservoirs: water quality, homeland security, salinity, DO, pH
- Research: upwelling events, open water
- General Monitoring: lakes, rivers, estuaries
The YSI 6951 Pontoon Vertical Profiling System offers user-programmable sample intervals, redundant error recovery logic that detects unexpected activity and recovers automatically, and is compatible with all YSI EXO and 6-Series sondes equipped with depth.