STAINLESS STEEL CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP FOR CORROSIVE MEDIA
Flygt C 3201 easily transports corrosive media for municipal sewage and industrial wastewater applications in the following industries:
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
Flygt C 3201 stainless steel pump is made of AISI 329 material and is designed for maximum reliability. It has a single-vane or two-vane impeller with excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Pump material handle liquids with pH-values between 2 and 14
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Duplex Stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Cast iron. Robust and durable.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Silicone carbide (SiC) to handle corrosive pumped media.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Portable, submersible pump installation. Portable pump with hose coupling or flange for connection to the discharge pipe.