- All systems are UL listed as packaged pumping systems
- Compact Footprint – Ideal for retrofit installations and new construction.
- 115V, 208V, 230V, 380V, 460V, 575V models available.
- Simplex and Duplex
- Each system is fabricated with Goulds Water Technology 316L stainless steel centrifugal pumps
- Standard TEFC motors
- System protection from overvoltage, undervoltage, blocked suction, cavitation, NPSHa, phase loss, short circuit (protection capabilities vary for AquaBoost VS and AquaBoost CS), transducer failure and motor current overload.
- Liquid temperatures up to 105º F
- Ambient temperatures up to 104º F
- Flow up to 220 GPM. Maximum boost of 55 PSI.
- Pump run-out protection
- Dry running protection
- Programmable lead/lag alternation (duplex)
- Programmable system pressure starting (VS)
- Fault detection and alarm notification
- Motor Run Relay (CPC)
- Isolation valves (duplex systems)
All AquaBoost Packaged Systems are certified ANSI/NSF-61/ NSF-61 Annex G
AquaBoost Pump Stations are designed to be simple from beginning to end. They are simple to specify,simple to install, simple to set up.
The AquaBoost VS (Variable Speed) and AquaBoost CS (Constant Speed) pump stations are a pre-engineered, factory assembled line of packaged booster systems that provide hydraulic capabilities from 20 GPM to 220 GPM and boosts up to 55 PSI.
AquaBoost Pump Stations give you an intelligent pump system that provides maximum value, proven reliability, superior energy efficiency and better system protection. In addition, the AquaBoost Pump Station provides consistent performance even with your changing system demands.