Volumetric Karl Fischer Titration
The SI Analytics TitroLine 7500 KF volumetric titrator has multiple method ability: sample titration, titre water, titre liquid standard, titre tartratedihydrate, blank value oven, and blank value solvent. All widely used titration parameters, including the ability to customize them, are incorporated in this unit. Any KF solvent can be used and the titrator’s variable pole voltage assures precision. Solvent and waste removal is handled via the pump/stirrer in order to avoid any handling.
- Volumetric Karl Fischer titration
- With standard methods for different applications (titer, blank value, 1 or 2 component reagent)
- The addition of solvent and the extraction of the titrated sample are managed by the titration stand TM 235 KF (optional for TitroLine 7500 KF trace)
- Online display of curve and measurement drift during titration
- High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
- Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
- Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
- Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7500 KF
- Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“ + KF)
- With standard methods for various applications such as titer determination, sample titration with 1- or 2-component reagent, etc.
- Volumetric KF titrations
- Also suitable for dosing tasks and sample preparation
- Formula editor for individual calculations
- User management/password
Karl Fischer Titration made easy
Titration curve live - The online display of the measurement curve, measurement drift and titration solvent consumption (TitroLine 7500 KF only) make accurate monitoring of the titration possible and one can determine any unwanted side reactions immediately.
Titration stand TM 235 KF
Titrated samples are simply extracted by pressing a button on the KF titration stand TM 235 (standard on TitroLine 7500 and KF and part of the modules 2 + 4 TitroLine 7500 KF trace). With another push on a button you add fresh solvent or anolyte. A built-in magnetic stirrer ensures a consistent dilution of solution and sample.
The titration vessels are sealed to thus avoid the ingress of moisture (low drift!). The removable glass vessel on the TitroLine 7500 KF comes in two sizes and is easy to clean. It is also available as thermostatable version. For the TitroLine 7500 KF Trace you have the choice of two different vessels made of solid glass with three and five openings. They have a very low drift.