HR Shared Services AdminHuman Resources | Montecchio Maggiore, Italy, Italy
This position compiles as integration among payroll and admin processes focusing on various activities to ensure that payroll is processed accurately via local payroll provider system (ADP), maintaining, updating, analyzing payroll and admin records, reports and statistics, monitoring the service and relationship and maintaining statutory, policy and SOX compliance; this role leverages expertise to streamline Xylem’s Payroll processes end-to-end with a focus on quality, standardization and operational manual workload reduction with excellent customer service.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Examines payroll area methodically, analyzes wage type breakdown, social contributions, taxes and deductions
- Collects, reviews, updates, payroll data and employee personal changes like cost center, deductions, family indemnities, (etc…) accurately to be delivered to the payroll vendor
- Collects, reviews, updates, time data about sickness, work accidents, maternity leave, absence events, insurance coverage, accurately to be delivered to the payroll vendor
- Manages of hiring and termination declaration to Authorities.
- Provides to internal customer payroll and time information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains and feeds Workday system.
- Ensures SOX and GDPR regulations in the area of HR Shared Services.
- Maintains detailed and accurate SOP keeping them regularly updated.
- Works closely with the payroll vendors and service providers to ensure that SLAs are adhered to and maintained.
- Closely partner with financial controllership teams for reconciliation of payroll related General Ledger accounts.
- Works with AP for payroll/benefits vendor and other HR-related invoices.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; monitoring payroll vendors to ensure high accuracy and quality data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes, making recommendations to policies and procedures.
- Support managers and teams within functional areas with other HR SSC activities as required.
- Support HRSS related projects as required.
- Support other HR related projects as required.
- Budget e Cost Management
- Budget and labor cost
- Internal communication skills
- Labor and CBA law (payroll)
- People management (ops)
- Performance management
- Payroll benchmark
- Industrial relations
- Organizational development
- External: Payroll Provider, Social Authorities, Pension and benefit providers
- Internal: Employees, HRBP’s, Finance Team, Managers and Operations Leaders
- Ideally minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in payroll analyst role and/or HR Shared Services.
- Specialist expertise in compliance and regulations for payroll operations.
- Experience in multi-site, multiple monthly payrolls
- Working knowledge of the employment/labor, payroll, tax and regulatory laws.
- Client-service orientation with clear communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Having a sense of immediacy in attitude, initiative and capability being able to anticipate situations before they arise within a fast-paced, high-volume environment across multiple stakeholders/clients.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-tasking is essential.
- Good Excel skills, including Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
- Experience working with HRIS systems (ADP, Workday are preferred).
- Good English level (written & verbal)
- Fluent in Italian
Overview of Xylem
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.