Corporate RecruiterHuman Resources | Nottingham, UK, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Do you want to join an expanding TA team working to accelerate growth through the acquisition of top talent? If so, read on…
Talent Acquisition in Xylem Europe is pivotal in ensuring that Xylem continues to grow and evolve as a successful organisation. We are a team of 11 based out of UK, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden and France however, we support more countries than listed including Poland and Hungary. This team are entering their 3 year as a Centre of Excellence in HR. Despite being geographically placed all over Europe we are a close team who connect frequently on Teams, Zoom or if possible in person. We love to deliver hiring excellence to our partners and customers.
So why Xylem? Our core mission is to solve the worlds water problems. Having been through a heatwave and flooding here in the UK our employees have contributed to ensuring our local communities are supported through our voluntary watermark programme, aligning with our key values of respect, responsibility, integrity and creativity. If you want to work for a company who actively impacts sustainability, then read on.
What do our Talent Acquisition team do on a day to day basis?
We run full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and offer extension. In today’s labour market we spend a majority of our time networking and actively sourcing candidates for our company’s requirements. We deliver exceptional customer and candidate experience and support our hiring with good data and reporting. We love providing people solutions and thrive in a growing and fast-changing environment. If you are a whizz on social media hiring and advanced sourcing techniques you will help us look for new ways to network with top talent. Employer Branding and D&I are key activities that we want to progress in and will form part of this role.
Rather than give you a list of wants and needs, if you feel the job sounds amazing and that you have extensive experience in working in a role like this, then apply and we will arrange a one to one conversation with you and can share a JD. Don’t wait – click that apply button now!
Please note: The location for this role can be flexible as long as near one of Xylem's corporate offices in the UK.
We Offer You More than Just A Job
• Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
• Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
• Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
• Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.