Ocean Current Meter Aanderaa RCM Blue
Bluetooth Recording Current Meter - RCM Blue
The Aanderaa RCM Blue is a self-recording Current Meter which also measures water temperature in salt or fresh water, and a battery container with battery capacity up to 70Ah.
- Internal data storage
- Configuration and data retrieval by use of Bluetooth
- Battery compartments with up to 70Ah
- External LED with color code reports status
- Software for configuration and retrieval of data and USB to Bluetooth adapter included
- Unique ZPulse multi-frequency acoustic technology improves data quality, sampling speed and reduces power consumption
- Built-in solid state three axis compass and tilt sensor with compensating algorithm
- Direct readout of engineering data
- Fast sampling rate
- Low power consumption
- Insensitive to fouling
- Low maintenance needs
A new self-recording dedicated current meter with Bluetooth for communications and data retrieval - now with the possibility to integrate a pressure sensor!
The Doppler Current Sensor is an upgraded version of the proven SeaGuard ZPulse sensor. The instrument configuration and data retrieval is done via Bluetooth which eliminates the need to open the pressure case for repeated deployments.
RCM Blue has now been upgraded with the possibility to integrate a pressure sensor with a 0.01% accuracy. This simplifies your work significantly as you will know exactly where you are in the water column.