While water challenges like water scarcity, water affordability and resilience to climate change are growing, so too are the opportunities to address them through innovation and shared purpose. As our industry looks ahead to 2020 and beyond, it is clear that one of the primary areas of focus must be digital innovation in water and essential services technologies.
This webinar will explore how utilities can utilize decision intelligence digital solutions to keep driving sustainability goals while navigating the profound financial and resiliency challenges caused by COVID-19.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How innovation is driving water industry products and technologies to be more water and energy efficient
- The ways in which Xylem is engaging with our customers and other partners to assist more communities facing urgent water challenges
- The growing importance of digital solutions in developing a more affordable approach to sustainability
Agenda (Moderated by Xylem's Richard Loeffler):
- Current sustainability challenges being faced by utilities
- A pathway to effecting change in the water industry
- The role real-time digital solutions play in addressing these sustainability challenges