When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Godwin Heidra 300 hydraulic submersible pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact, pump with flow capabilities up to 5,622 US GPM (1,277 m³/hr) and discharge heads up to 164 ft (50 m).
It has the ability to handle solids up to 3.7 in (95 mm) in diameter.
Godwin Heidras come equipped with a diesel engine Power Packs for stand-alone operation, these pumps will work on any site, no matter how remote. Plus, all diesel engines meet the latest emissions regulations.
Our Heidra pumps can also be powered by electric motor Power Packs. Electric Power Packs do not need refueling, the motor requires less servicing, and they reduce the carbon footprint of any project. Available with soft starts and VFDs for variable speed control.
• Locate the pump at any time, and anyplace
• User selected subscription plans
• 24/7 customer support line
• Receive alarms via text/interactive phone calls
• Monitor key engine and pump parameters
• Remotely start, stop or change pump speed
• Access sales history and rental equipment
• Service/maintenance advice to ensure proper system operation
• Easy order for service kits to save time and pump utilization