Technical AdminEngineering | Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Part 1 Describe the Position
As a member of Global Product Security team, Technical Administrator is responsible for administering and maintain the Product Security tools, maintain dash boards, support automation, work with the team to understand the vulnerabilities and work with developers fixing vulnerabilities in software, hardware and applications on all Xylem products.
- List the essential functions and major activities in order of their importance.
- Experience with integration using APIs
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Good understanding of DevOps processes and Technologies
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and coordination with peers, end-users, and management
- Service-delivery mindset
Part 2 Describe the Person
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience)
- BE or equivalent with 3- 4 years’ experience
- 3- 4 years of experience in Programming/ automation background
Describe the most important competencies required of the individual.
- Interest in learning Product Security
- Good Communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated; ability to work under general supervision; receptive and supportive of team efforts.
- Other: Comment on items not included above.
- Understanding of Product Development life Cycle. This includes Planning, design, development verification and Validation.