Quality Assurance EngineerEngineering | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Engage in Designing phase and to have inputs on the product design
- Assist Lead QA in strategy planning
- Design, code and implement automated frameworks and tests for web and API applications
- Be responsible for identifying bugs and communicating their business impact to facilitate decision-making by Product Management and Engineering.
- Be hands-on and perform functional and UI testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising/tracking defects.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Evangelize and promote a test-driven development cycle that incorporates QA and testing as an integral part of the planning and development process, to maintain the highest level of software quality.
- Define strategy and roadmap for automation frameworks and tools to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency in the development release cycles.
- Define QA Metrics and analyses the trends for corrective actions.
- Refine and implement QA processes, standards and controls.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience around performance, automation and manual testing
- 2+ years of domain knowledge from the Water Industry
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or equivalent
- An Associate Degree in a technical field is desirable. NITEC or similar certifications can be considered.