Data EngineerEngineering | Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced researchers and software engineers to successfully water sector software products and continue to grow our business
- Design and develop AI, machine learning, deep learning models to meet project requirements of digitalisation of water utilities. The models can find patterns and solutions and support areas such as real time monitoring, predictive maintenance, process control, and forecasting, etc.
- Perform statistical analysis on big data sets, including processing, cleansing, and validating the integrity of data to be used for analysis.
- Using machine learning tools to select features, create and optimize classifiers
- Develop tools to help accelerate data collection workflows and carry out preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Presenting results using data visualization techniques in a clear manner
Requirements on Data Skills
- 3 years hands-on programming in Python, C++, Java, or etc.
- Good knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests.
- Strong Math Skills (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra) for predictive or optimization algorithm.
- Proficiency in handling data wrangling.
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot(2), d3.js., Tableau, or etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in data engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or another science-based discipline.
- 3 years hands-on programming experience working on AI, machine learning, deep learning models and strong development skills in Python, C++, Java, or MATLAB.
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed in platforms such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Theano or etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Problem solver with key attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Time management skills and able to work independently.