Corporate RecruiterHuman Resources | Morrisville, NC (RTP), United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
Your Role: We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our North America Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will be involved in full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, managing the candidate experience and offer extension. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves providing people solutions and can thrive in a growing, and fast-changing environment.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for a variety of types of roles, focusing on operations, project management and sales
- Partner with business leaders, hiring managers, human resources and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates
- Conduct thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates to the Hiring Managers
- Recommend, extend, and close offers
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why Xylem should be the employer of choice
- Independently develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job functions (engineering, supply chain, operations, business, marketing, project/program management, etc.)
- Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end to end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers; partnering with compensation, HR
- Assist with Xylem’s employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- Prior experience with candidate sourcing tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.) and social media recruiting tactics
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices
- Excellent relationship management experience with hiring managers and business stakeholders, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like video or panel interviews)
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS), preferably Jobvite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
- Position can be based remote in the following locations: Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA, Lubbock, TX
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.