Sustainability Quality Management System engineer (Quality engineer)Operations | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM Service Hungary Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Sustainability Quality Management System engineer (Quality Engineer)
- Has product (product-family) responsibility from quality point of view.
- Has the responsibility to lead the product (product-family) APQP team which creates APQP documentation.
- Inspects a variety of raw materials, components, sub-assemblies, assemblies, etc. in accordance with applicable specifications.
- Plans the use of inspection methods while performing a wide variety of gauging set-ups and devises methods and means to check piece parts, sub-assemblies and complete assemblies for non- conformities.
- Utilizes an array of surface plate techniques to check first piece and/or process material. Notifies supervisor of defects.
- Uses various techniques of inspection for verifying that defects have been screened or corrected before releasing to the next operation or stock.
- Follows ISO 9001 requirements and supports internal audits
- Uses statistical sampling plans, statistical process control techniques and geometric tolerancing logic during inspections.
- Verifies documentation supporting certification of those materials requiring certification is correct. Reports all irregularities to supervisor.
- Prepares clear and concise written inspection procedures and reports.
- Gives assistance to production personnel relative to the inspection process as required. Sets production and/or other gages for own use or use by other employees.
- Uses a wide variety of measuring instruments such as, but not limited to, micrometers, optical comparators, calipers gage blocks, indicators, meters, etc. Selects measuring instruments based on tolerances of characteristics, dimensions, specifications or features to be checked.
- Bsc degree in engineering, quality or related field
- Good communication skill in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar position, preferable if in pumps or electrical motor industries.
- The employee must be willingness and problem solving oriented.
- Used to work with technical drawings, standards and specification, he has experience on using electronic, electrical and mechanical measurement and testing equipments.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Used to work with data: from key business metric monitoring take actions at shop floor, design and supplier level to assure continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of daily monitoring system is preferable.
Our offer: Cafeteria, travel expenses and other benefits
Location: Cegléd, Külső-Kátai út 41.