- Enhanced accuracy and a longer service life than any other comparable class meter produced
- Superior construction of the main case and measuring chamber for longer life
- One moving part allows the measuring element to operate virtually without friction or wear and extends upper and lower flow ranges
- Reduced head loss
- 31-day data logging
- Integral test port
- Electronic register with no mechanical gearing
- Configurable LCD display
- Resettable totalizer for testing
- Low battery alarm
- Fully magnetic pickup system for meter registration
- Sensus V-shaped, UL listed, FM approved strainer
- Vertical and horizontal installations
- Flanged design
- Compatible with Sensus AMI and AMR systems
- 10-year battery warranty
- Lightweight cast aluminum main case
- Handle with locking bar
- Variable orifice to protect from overspeeding
- Optional reverse flow check valve
- Optional 2’’ gate valve assembly
- Optional support bracket
- Size: 3’’ DN, 80 mm
- Operating range is from 10 to 350 gallons per minute (2.3 to 79.5 m3/h)
- Registration accuracy of 100% ± 1.5% of actual throughput
- Operating temperature range of 33 oF (0.6 oC) to 150 oF (65.6 oC)
- Net Weight: 22 lbs.
For additional dimensions and specifications, download the data sheet.
The OMNI™ Fire Hydrant (H²) commercial meter is designed to measure water from fire hydrants and other non-permanent applications. The OMNI H² meter assembly maintains peak performance and continuous operation without affecting long-term accuracy or causing any undue component wear. The meter also provides an added 25 percent flow capacity over and above the maximum flows listed for intermittent flow demands.
The measurement principles of the OMNI H² meter assure enhanced accuracy ranges and a longer service life than any other comparable meter. It has no restrictions as to sustained flow rates within its continuous operating range.
Our OMNI meters are the most technologically advanced, large water meters on the market today. The key to their optimal measurement performance is our use of floating ball technology (FBT). FBT uses an impeller with a ball design, which makes the impeller weightless in the water line. This feature enables the impeller to begin moving with very little water flow or force through the meter. As a result, OMNI meters have an extended flow range with greater low-flow sensitivity, as well as the ability to capture extended high-flow rates, all with virtually no wear on the meter.
Benefits to you:
- Easy to transport
- Ensures quality
- Captures more water revenue
- Costs less to maintain
- Helps improve customer service