Mipeg X Compact: A compact, scaled down version of the Mipeg X – Where space matters
The Compact 7” Display system:
Monitor and display the crane operation showing:
- Hook Load, the load suspended by the crane hook
- The crane operating Radius
- The operator selected Sea Duty and crane rigging, #Falls
- Based upon the selections, the crane OEM Safe Working Load ( SWL) will be displayed. The display units may either be the imperial Lbs & Feet or the Metric, Tonne and Meters.
- A large, clear analogue pointer will show the % of Safe Working Load ontop of the “traffic light” Green - Yellow - Red color band.
In addition the following is configurable features and settings:
- Safe reach
- Boom Angle, inclination above horizontal
- Crane Overturning / Tipping Moment
Safe Reach Indicator, lets operator know how far to boom down with the actual weight carried by the hook before exceeding prewarning and alarm limits – “plan ahead tool”
- Easy to understand using intuitive graphics and symbols. Touch screen for simple, quick operation and acknowledgement
- High back lighting of 1000 cd/m2 – giving a visible display even in sunlight, dimmable for night operation.
- Resistive touch screen. May be used with gloves.
- On board help such as: guidance and help procedures
- All parts including the operator`s display, ingress IP 66
- System operating temperature
− Cab equipment: -20 to 158oF (-30 to 70ºC)
− External, boom mounted equipment -40 to 158ºF (-40 to 70ºC)
- Certification to meet both Atex and IECEx (zone 2)
The Mipeg X Compact use the same sensors, interface and logic and computer as the Mipeg X, allowing seemless possible upgrade to all Mipeg X features.
The Mipeg X Compact system is compatible with load and boom angle sensors used by previous systems such as Mipeg 500, 1000 and the Mipeg 2000.