SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR SL1500 AND SL3000 3G INSTRUMENTS
V 3.0 — 06JUN2018
For SonTek-SL1500 (3G) and SonTek-SL3000 (3G) models only. The SonTek-SL Intelligent Flow software is an all-in-one package for interfacing with the 3G models of the SonTek-SL. Interface with the system, do setup, prepare deployment templates, run diagnostics, download data, create graphs and export data, all from the same intuitive software package. Spend less time clicking around and wasting time in the field and office. Get the instrument set up, get done fast but confidently. Recent updates include these new features:
- More data available over SDI-12. Offered in this firmware release are:
- Ten cells (bins) of velocity data available in real-time over SDI-12.
- Ten cells (bins) of SNR data available in real-time over SDI-12
- Ten cells (bins) of Signal Amplitude (SigAmp) data available over SDI-12
- New water level options, including the ability to use pressure data for water level and stage—in real-time—if vertical beam is too shallow or variable. This gives you more data in shallow and variable conditions when data might not be reported otherwise.
- New file size limit on recorded data files. Now, you can opt to limit file sizes for more bite-size downloads.
- Modbus output now includes the 40,000 registers. Additionally, System Status is available as a Modbus register.
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista
- 700-MHz processor or better (1 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB recommended)
- 200 MB available disk space (500 MB recommended)
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution, 16-bit color, or better