ebro EBI 20-TH1 temperature-humidity data logger with internal humidity sensor and a humidity range of 0% rH ... 100% rH.
ebro EBI 20-TH1 Set available including: Logger, Evaluation software, Interface)
- Humidity measurement range: 0% rH ... 100% rH
- Temperature measurement range: -30 °C ... +70 °C (-22 °F ... +158 °F)
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Automatic recording of temperature data
- No network connection required
- Programming and evaluation with PC
- LED alarm
- Min/max values on display
With a memory capacity of 40,000 measurements the easy to use EBI 20 data loggers are suitable for the continuous documentation and monitoring of temperature and humidity. All EBI 20 data loggers are delivered with a factory calibration certificate and a user replaceable battery. The data loggers are particularly attractive because of their excellent price-performance ratio.
- Transport monitoring
- Storage monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Interface EBI 20-IF Read-Write Device
Interface for data loggers EBI-20-T / EBI-20-TH / EBI-20-TE
The interface (read-write device) is required for programming the data loggers. This interface is controlled via the Universal Serial Bus (USB cable) to the PC and power it from there.
- EBI 20-WM Wall bracket for EBI 20
- Winlog.light Software - Universal software for ebro data loggers
- Winlog.pro Software - General software for programming and evaluation of ebro data loggers
- Winlog.basic Software - Free Software