Compliance EngineerEngineering | Axminster, UK, United Kingdom
Overview of Xylem
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Overview of the role:
To maintain product compliance in the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance of UK developed products to relevant Standards and Directives.
- CE marking of UK developed products including but not limited to: risk assessments, EMC testing, PED conformity and sign-off on the Declaration of Conformity.
- Maintain the business systems operational data integrity via data update and review.
- Liaise with other internal departments to provide information to support product sales.
- To own the full end to end process of market analysis, designing, assembly, marketing and bring a new Heat Interface product to the UK market under the Xylem brand, with the scope to include launching in Europe as phase 2.
- The incumbent must have knowledge of what is required to analyze the market, look at competitive products and be capable of bringing products to market in a short timescale.
- Regularly analyze the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for new products to investigate our ability to enter the market and drive incremental revenue.
- To ensure new product modifications are filtered into the production line ensuring the following items are complete before going live:- BOM, routings, standard costs, drawings, procedures.
- To provide corrective and preventative actions to component issues on BOM’s via the Find It Fix It process.
- Booster Set & OEM product support
- Sourcing for new parts, suppliers or sub-contractors when the need arises.
- Any other business deemed necessary by the management.