- Approved for use in sewerage pump stations, digesters, mining and most other hazardous installations
- Makes specified Multitrode products intrinsically safe
- Compatible with all Multitrode products
- Easily installed as an after-market upgrade
- Can be used in installations up to and including Class 1 Zone 0
Flygt's Intrinsically Safe Barrier (MTISB) is certified intrinsically safe for operation in hazardous applications and are approved to be used only with Flygt or Multitrode probes and controllers.
The 5 or 10 channel barrier units eliminate any risk of dangerous energy (flash or spark-inducing energy) entering the explosive environment where the Probe is located. Connection is made from the controller through the barrier to the Probe.
MTISB10 - Ten channel barrier will protect up to 10 sensor points in a wet well.