Ebro TMX 310 minimum/maximum refrigerator thermometer with one external probe in glycol bottle.
The thermometer simultaneously displays the current measured value and Min / Max temperature. The employee has all the information at a glance and can intervene directly if necessary. If a limit is exceeded, a warning tone sounds in addition to the measured value display, which alerts you to a current problem in maintaining the cold chain. Quick action is now necessary and helps to avoid major damage!
- External probe in glycol bottle
- Measurement range: Internal sensor -20 °C … +50 °C
- Measurement range: External probe -50 °C … +70 °C
- Monitoring of 2 Temperature zones
- Internal sensor for checking ambient conditions
- External probe for cooling temperature check
Digital refrigerator thermometer applications include:
- Microbiological research facilities
- Pharmaceutical and vaccines
- Blood banks
- Food and Beverage