Ideal Starting Device for Potentionmetric Titration with Potential for Expansion and Automation
SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 Titrator - As a rule 10–15 user methods are usually enough for the most requirements. But sometimes you need a little bit more capacity. The TitroLine® 7000 can store up to 50 user methods.
- High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations
- Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations ("dead-stop")
- Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point tiration mode
- Titration to pH/mV and µA-endpoint
- Manual titration mode and routine dosing tasks are also available
Schott Titroline 7000 pH Titrator with innovative features for simple and easy operation–without sacrificing accuracy. It can store up to 50 user methods with new intelligent, interchangeable modules and lexible configuration features. Perfect for non-aqueous titrations.
With its performance spectrum, the SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation. It is possible to determine a wide range of parameters quickly and accurately due to the high-resolution measuring interface providing precise pH/mV and "dead-stop" results.
As a rule, 10-15 user methods are usually enough for most requirements, but sometimes you need a little more capacity. The SI Analytics TitroLine® 7000 offers storages up to 50 user methods.
Measurement and calibration with the highest accuracy
The wireless sensor recognition automatically recognizes SI Analytics® ID electrodes and instantly stores dedicated sensor data, eliminating measurement and calibration errors.