Service Coordinator AnalyticsSales | Morocco, Morocco
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Service Coordinator Analytics Africa
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main scope of the Service coordinator Analytics role is to manage the service of Xylem Analytics equipment for lab, process, Environmental (Ocean & Coastal) in North and west Africa and to coordinate the service activities with sales team especially during the execution of the projects.
Main goals are:
- Provide technical support for pre-bid and post-bid.
- Tender evaluation, product selection and preparing documents for the bid submission.
- Provide technical support for post-bid project execution.
- Services of Analytics equipment (WTW, Aanderaa, SIA, YSI), Supervision of installation, commissioning, and maintenance
- Support new product launches & Application Support
- Provide training as needed.
- Support customer trials
- Customer & Technical Service
- Warranty claims solver.
- Responsibility for service topics and service development of Analytics instrumentation in the area
- Coordination of service partners in Area
- Collaboration with Sales Team in Africa
- Develop service structure in coordination with Analytics factory and Xylem Regional Integration Centers.
- Drive revenue of turnover of service solutions
- Daily working with ERP/CRM Xylem systems
- 60-70% travel required to fulfill service obligations.
- Coordinating and collaborating in overall matrix environment within regional Xylem Group
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering: automation, or Chemistry
- 3 to 6 years’ experience, 3 of which must be in service.
- Experience working with a manufacture of instrumentation, liaising, and feeding back information.
- Previous experience service analytical instruments in water markets
- Knowledge of water systems
- Customer oriented
- Very good oral and written English and French language skills
- Result oriented.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; must have a reasonable driver’s record.
- Communicativeness, independence