Procurement Project ManagerOperations | Cayirova, Turkey, Turkey
- Professionally plan, lead and project manage larger procurement related projects such for example complex supplier transitions, value engineering and outsourcing
- Identify, contact, travel, build up new potential East European suppliers (Casting, Machining, Fabrication, Polymerics etc.). Scouting locations: Turkey, and east Europe: Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Hungary etc.
- Organize and lead idea generation and improvement workshops
- Establish and develop key interfaces and network between procurement, R&D, product management and operations
- University degree or equivalent experience/ Economics or in Engineering or equivalent experience/knowledge.
- Sourcing Engineering skills
- Networking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent value analysis skills
- Good knowledge of production technologies, and processes
- Good knowledge of Sourcing processes & procedures
- Good knowledge of -, and at least 5 years’ experience of Procurement
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Self driven
- Direct Supplier and/or external partner exposure.
- Negotiation experience.
- Travel 60-70%
- Project management skills.