Mechanical Fitter | Pump FitterOperations | Perth, Australia, Australia
About the company
Xylem Water Solutions is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" from collection and distribution to reuse and return to nature. With the increased demand on water, the need for innovative technology couldn’t be greater.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Pump Fitter to join our service team based at our Perth branch.
Your role will consist of;
- Complete routine & emergency assessment and service/repair on our pumps and rental fleet across our leading brands including Flygt and Godwin pumps both on-site and in our service workshop.
- Clean, strip, overhaul customer pump sets and products, as well as provide assessment reports to the business service coordinator who will provide a quotation to customers
- Read, interpret and retain, instructions and technical drawings
- Inspect and test products prior to dispatch
- Maintain documentation and reports consistent with company policies, procedures and safety requirements
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support to staff and customers
Skills and experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and interest in developing your skills
- Role would suit people from fitter and turner, mech fitter, mechanic, small engine mechanic or electrical trades.
- Open Drivers licence
- Solid time Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Training and career development
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company funded income protection
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
How to apply
Please click APPLY to become part of a loyal, hardworking team and join us on our journey to solve water!