Enjoy safe, remote-controlled surveying with the rQPOD remote boat surveying package! The rQPOD includes mechanized hardware that when installed on a floating platform, transforms it into a motorized vehicle for remote shore operation and collection of ADCP data.
- 1.5 m/s (5 ft/s) top speed
- Color coded parts and cables for easy assembly
- Easy control with high and low speed settings
- 2 removable, field serviceable thrusters with FCS fittings
- Removable skid guards to protect thrusters
- Removable batteries
- Lightweight (26 lbs/12 kg including Torrent Board, M9, PCM & rQPOD)
The rQPOD system is sold as a complete kit from SonTek, and includes a Torrent Board V7 floating platform, patent-pending motorized system. Combine this light weight convertible platform with a RiverSurveyor-M9 or S5 to measure flow or a HydroSurveyor-M9 and measure bathymetry.