Business Development Manager - Water UtilitySales | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needsXylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Water Solutions Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Business Development Manager
(Water utility segment)
- Develops a broad annual business plan for Water Utility segment, consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
- Communicates plans to Business Development Managers and Growth Center staff, directing and coordinating the implementation of initiatives. Ensures staff are trained & supported adequately, and promotes team building to achieve set targets.
- Provides segment specific marketing support and is responsible for the provision of relevant technical support and training on Water Utility segment related products to internal and external customers.
- Map- and identify new areas/applications of development in WU segment
- Work out the development strategy for identified areas/applications
- Co-operate with Area Sales Managers to implement new ideas and execute the planned strategy
- Co-operate & support distributor partners in export countries
- Monitors, analyses and reports on segment progress and market opportunities to Regional Managers and other managers as required.
- Produces monthly reports including competitor analysis, market trends, marketing opportunities and initiatives, internal/external technical support and training planned/provided to Regional Managers and relevant business leaders.
- Meets with consultants, customers and appropriate sources to market our products.
- Develop Marketing tools (Product brochures, Customer testimonials, case stories, Presentations, Trade Show displays) in collaboration with Marketing
- Supports communication at all levels of the company through presentations at information sessions, to facilitate open and effective communication, and improve employee product knowledge.
- Develop Pricing strategy, Price list management & Quotation process in coordination with the Technical Support Manager
- Organize Product launches, promotion and commercial support
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- University or College degree (in technical or engineering field)
- 5yrs+ experience in water utility field
- Fluent in English and Hungarian is a must
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Customer-oriented and financial-minded
- Initial and leading character
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Change agent
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning, and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Driving license
- Ability to travel 25-40% or work days
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Törökbálint, Tó park u. 9. Hungary