Expert™ 700D Hydrostatic Level Transmitter is created especially for level measurement in water borings. This digital version of Expert 700 is especially recommendable when working with Chatter datalogger.
- Created especially for level measurement in water borings
- 16mm diameter
- Measuring principle: Piezo-resistive (relative pressure)
- Measurement accuracy: Better than ± 0.25 % FS @ 10 °C to 30 °C
- Materials: Stainless Steel 316L (DIN 1.4435) / Viton® / PE
- Cable: 5 x 0,25 mm2 , shielded, PE insulation
- Output signal: RS485 Modbus level- and temperature transmitter signal.
Expert™ 700D Hydrostatic Level Transmitter is just 16mm in diameter which ensures that Expert 700D fits in most boreholes – the measured value is delivered as ModBus RS485.
Measurement of groundwater borings demands exact evaluation of levels. Expert 700D has an adaptable measuring area, from 0-30 up to 0-100 meters. Even in temperatures from -20 to +80◦C will you get exact measurements.
Get your stable measurements directly in your SCADA system for many years ahead. Expert is produced in stainless steel which protects the sensor that holds an stunning deviation by only app. 0,5 % FS per year.