Senior Sales Operations AnalystSales | Charlotte, NC, United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you!
The Role: The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will also be a strategic partner to Sales Operations Business Partner to perform essential activities and drive greater sales success.
The role will be responsible in driving change within the organization and creating efficiency within the sales selling process. Senior Sales Operations Analyst will be a key partner to many of our internal partners and will need to be effective communicators.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Create and enforce standard sales processes
- Provide analysis on sales and market conditions including trends and competitor intelligence
- Implement strategies to achieve KPI targets for margin, revenue, and customers
- Analyze and report on Sales KPIs by channel and region.
- Support sales tools such as Salesforce and dashboards in Tableau and Power BI.
- Drive continuous improvement and miscellaneous projects as needed
- Provide competitive analysis on promotional activity and market conditions.
- Work with key stakeholders on identifying areas for improvement for efficiency and implement those solutions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for Business Partner in an adhoc basis.
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Other tasks assigned by Sales Leaders or Business Partner.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
- 4-6+ years’ work experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or Finance
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, relationship building, strong attention to detail, and the ability perform work with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills and knowledge of tools such as Business Objects, OneStream, Tableau, and any other tools.
- Ability to manage deadlines and successfully complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
(The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters and must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend, and move about the facility
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.