I2P AnalystFinance | Calamba, Philippines, Philippines
Reports to (Solid):
I2P AP Team Leader
Reports to (Dotted):
Europe Integrated Region
Supervisory/Manager Position: N Direct Reports: 0 Indirect Reports: 0
(General benchmark overview of the position; 1-3 sentences.)
The Invoice to Pay (I2P) Analyst plays a critical role in the day to day activities of the I2P team, supporting the business by ensuring transactions are processed in line with business process standards and delivering high levels of customer service. This individual reports to the I2P AP Team Leader and will work closely with finance team members, Procurement and other key stakeholders of the assigned units.
The role requires a self-driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated professional capable of working in a fast paced environment while collaborating with various business stakeholders in managing the day-to-day operation of the [Region] I2P team.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
(Describe benchmark key responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements.)
- Work as a point of contact for the business and external service provider for Invoice to Pay (I2P) processing
- Provide functional support and training to various end-users as it relates to invoice processing and payment, including preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Serve as interface with external service provider for escalation and problem resolution pertaining to Purchase Orders, Goods/Services Receiving and Invoicing to ensure timely and accurate supplier payments
- Support I2P GBS Leadership in problem solving and fact finding analysis
- Provide local and regional support to end-users on finance policies and procedures
- Serve as central request point for guidance and assistance regarding supplier additions and/or updates to the Vendor Data Master
- Conduct user acceptance testing for system upgrades and changes
- Support month end close activities, as needed
- Partner with key stakeholders by translating feedback into process improvement recommendations
- Serve as change agent as new technologies and processes are introduced
- Providing ad-hoc reporting for leadership, effectively communicating with our business partners and participating in special or cross-functional
- Assist with providing requested information for internal and external auditors
- Individual may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work period’s, or otherwise to balance the
(Job Function specific; simplified list with link to full description by Career Stage in MyHR.)
· Building acumen
· Finance project management
· Business partnership
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Inspiring accountability
· Cross-boundary collaboration
· Intelligent risk management
· Developing capability (for people manager)
· Leading people & teams (for people manager)
Click here to see detailed proficiency level by Job Function and Career Stage.
- External: External Audit, Consultants, Vendors, Banks, third party financial shared service partner
- Internal: Europe financial team (especially Record to Report team (RTR), Operations, Commercial, Functional Support, and Finance CI leaders), Procurement team, GBS organization, Internal Audit; local business users
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
Minimal education & experience, essential skills & abilities and required license/certification to perform this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualification [define country specific qualification] (or studying towards) and/or equivalent accounting experience.
- 3+ years of high volume Accounts Payable Accounting experience in a fast paced dynamic shared services environment
- Good understanding of the I2P process, including sub ledger and general ledger account balancing and reconciliation
- Proficient analytical skills and data analysis ability with the background and a deep knowledge of business systems
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Vendor Relations experience, good customer service skills
- Good analytical skills demonstrating an ability to identify root cause, generating and evaluating alternatives and recommending solutions; Ability to recognize and recommend changes
- Demonstrate both the ability and motivation to work collaboratively in a team environment, across regions and functions, as well as working independently with minimal oversight
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines, navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment; Good follow through skills
- Proficient with an ERP system and experience using Invoice to Pay workflow
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports effectively
- Good verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in XXX and proficient in written and spoken business English.
Familiarity with local and regional regulatory/compliance requirements a plus
Additional preferences for a specific position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office work à Sitting, standing, typing on a computer at desk, participating in phone calls
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment/Work from home (flexible requirements for current pandemic situation)
Standard weekly job hours:
Other local requirement:
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or require that other tasks be performed as required by the business or job circumstances. (for example, but not limited to, personnel changes, technical developments, business needs, etc).
Additional Required Information for Job Evaluation:
Organization Chart (manager to attach):
- Financial responsibility
- Organizational accountability
- Decision making authorities
- Operational impact Overtime Eligibility: N
Salary Range (provided by Compensation):