Global Product ManagerProduct Management | Quilicura, Santiago, Chile
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Global Product Manager, Flygt & Grindex Dewatering
There has never been a more exciting time to join the Submersible Dewatering team in Xylem! Our tagline to solve water is woven in our DNA, and the dewatering portfolio has a proven history of solving customer challenges through innovation.
The Submersible Dewatering team is looking for a team member who is passionate about building innovative, intelligent, and delightful products that solve present and future customer challenges. Success in this role requires deep customer empathy, some industrial automation and/or pumping experience, sharp data analysis and an ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
You are comfortable jumping into a big, ambiguous area and quickly get up to speed, finding new ways to add value for our customers and our team.
You will partner closely with the best engineers in the industry, and be expected to deliver results through influencing cross-functional teams.
We support remote work and welcome candidates that can work remotely on a schedule that overlaps with a majority of their team members.
- You will partner closely with some of the best engineers, and teams in the industry to define the vision and roadmap that customers will love
- Deliver modern and intuitive products that delight customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, our customers, and the competitive landscape through market and customer research
- Partner across engineering teams, design, marketing, and business planning to develop strategies, priorities, and roadmaps
- Drive team execution on backlogs and roadmap, with clear prioritization and an urgency
- Define clear metrics and projected impact for all investments
- Foster an environment that encourages diversity of thought and an inclusive team culture
- Product/Program Management experience on end-user facing products
- Flexibility in terms of dealing with changing priorities and dealing with multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English; multi-lingual capabilities desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills