Customer Service & Logistics ManagerSales | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Customer Support and Logistic Manager
The Customer Support & Logistics Manager will work with and coach the Customer Service & Logistics team to provide excellent commercial support to regional (EEC, EEX, EES) geographic customer base. Duties include partnering with multi-country sales teams to drive revenue; enhance and implement standard work policies & processes; and act upon Voice of Customer based improvement opportunities & team performance needs.
- Identify, set and develop business processing for Customer Service & Logistics processes (Order entry, invoicing, warehouse, inventory, contract administration) and manage the team (12+ FTE) including team members in Czeck.
- Serve as business partner to support business initiatives and make recommendations concerning business operations and resource allocation to improve performance and support operational excellence
- Establish, monitor & develop key customer satisfaction and performance metrics, implement corrective actions to address variances, and communicate results.
- Assess current talent and determine staffing levels and strategic plans for talent development and succession planning
- Provides leadership and motivation by establishing clear objectives, communicating specific performance feedback, and giving timely and thorough performance reviews
- Drive continuous improvement in terms of CS & Log processes
- Managing correct data entry to ERP
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities in strict adherence to close schedule
- Monitor all inventory levels and ensure that inventory is aligned to budget and forecast expectations
- Act as an agent for change, and engage team in supporting key business transformation/ simplification initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of experience in similar role in a multinational company
- Bsc / Msc degree in Logistics or Business related field
- Strong people management experience
- Manage integration and centralization of customers to professionally served from Hungary
- Growth mindset
- Experience in change management, business transformation
- Fluent in English (other Eastern European language is an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills, ability to influence in a matrix environment across functions and countries
- Capable of designing and implementing solutions/ process improvements and solve complex problems
- Demonstrated ability of leading multiple cross-functional /cross-country projects
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in the environment, expectations and priorities
- Must have a high sense of urgency
- Up-to-date knowledge of all laws and regulations relating to CS, Logistics field
- Experience with ERPs
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel especially)
- Availability for occasional international travel
- Shall in a professional way represent Xylem Europe and always act in accordance to Xylem Code of Conduct.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working in a team environment involving multiple cultures.
- Willing and flexible to accept new challenges.
- Driven and with target focus.