- Hydraulic slurry gate for mixing capabilities prior to pumping
- Liquid bath double mechanical seal for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible Pump with Slurry Gate mixer
When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Heidra 200 SG can meet a variety of flow and head requirements up to 2,267 ft (691 m³/hr) and total dynamic head requirements up to 131 ft (40 m).
It has the ability to handle solids up to 3 in (75 mm) in diameter.
A remotely operated slurry gate allows the pump to act as a mixer, ideal for pumping thick, viscous, solids-laden sludges, such as those found in wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) digesters, environmental clean-ups and API separators at refineries.
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures